Monday, July 18, 2011

New Work In Print-Tidings July/August 2011






































A continuation of sorts of my posting from last week, this being for Tidings' Bon Vivant column from the July/August issue. The central question I followed for this issue revolved around the best wine to use when breaking up with a girlfriend. I decided to show the aftermath of what would happen with that situation.



















I've realized that every time I post a photo of the pieces in print that I've neglected to show a better detailed digital version, which you can view above.

In other news, I have a new piece up on Torontoist today which you can find here. If you're into Weird Al Yankovic, you might find it of interest. I can't post it here as of yet, but will do so later in the week.

More good news should be a-happening in the world of Shiny Pliers this week as well. Stay tuned....

1 comment: